Children’s brand Kit & Kin to switch to paper packaging from 2023
Continuing our mission to reduce our impact on the environment, Kit & Kin, the B-Corp certified baby safety brand co-founded by Emma Bunton, is proud to announce that its line of eco diapers has been Their multi-award winning team will switch entirely to paper packaging. This announcement will make Kit & Kin the first UK retail brand to embrace the paperless packaging trend – pioneering even more sustainable service delivery and marking an actual start. Great for 2023!
Kit & Kin eco diapers use paper packaging made from 100% recyclable paper from 2023
Kit & Kin’s new paper packaging is made from 100% recyclable paper, a fully renewable resource and an evolution the brand has been working on for a long time. From now on, Kit & Kin will continue to provide its customers with the same fantastic quality products as before, now with even more eco-friendly packaging.
The groundbreaking news follows the recent announcement that Kit & Kin is officially B-Corp certified, further solidifying the brand’s dedication to the environment. Talking about the completely new use of paper packaging, co-founder Emma Bunton said:
“At Kit & Kin, everything we do is based on making products that are better for babies, better for our world, and beneficial. We are honored that customers trust gentle, sustainable products that are good for the planet and their babies skin. We are committed to protecting our world the best we can and are always looking for ways to do better while reducing our environmental impact even further. We are proud to have made this move to paper packaging and are the first UK retail brand to make this change.”
Kit & Kin’s eco diapers are the UK’s first retail line to switch to paper packaging and the most recognized eco diapers on the market, FSC-certified, Allergy, and Dermatest. Diapers are made in a carbon-neutral factory with sustainably sourced, plant-based materials that are right for baby’s skin and our planet.
According to Spnews
- Note: The B-Corp certification, administered by B-Lab, a global nonprofit, is a certification for businesses that achieve the highest standards to balance social and for-profit purposes. The measures include environmental and social impact, public transparency, and accountability. B-Corp certification creates a community where socially for-profit businesses work together to address issues not fully solved by government or nonprofit businesses around three basic principles: Triple Bottom Line – profits, people, and the planet. Since the first certification batch in 2007, more than 2500 businesses from 130 fields spanning over 50 countries have received the B certificate. In Vietnam, the B-Corp certificate is still quite good. This is new, as evidenced by the fact that only Les Vergers du Mekong, founded by French businessman Jean-Luc VOISIN, achieved this certification in 2019.
HOANG VUONG PAPER PACKAGING CO., LTD
With over 13 years of operation in paper packaging and building a brand reputation in the market, Hoang Vuong paper packaging is proud to be a Vietnamese private packaging enterprise that many big brands in the market accompany. And abroad. Hoang Vuong paper packaging always accompanies your company in finding creativity, finding the difference, and innovation. Your success is the result and motivation for us to continue to be more creative and professional.
- Address: 10/6C 10th Street, Binh Hung Hoa A Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone number: 0908.863.965 (Mr. Le Hong Son)
- Phone: 028.62696129 – 028.22481926
- Fax: 08.62696032
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hopcungcaocap.vn
- Fanpage: Hoang Vuong Paper Packaging Co., Ltd