HIGH-END PAPER BAGS
High-end paper bags are made from high-quality paper materials to replace other bags such as plastic bags, nylon bags, or pp woven bags. They not only serve as a replacement for different types of bags but also make a strong impression on customers and have high advertising effectiveness.
- Address: 10/6C 10th Street, Binh Hung Hoa A Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone number: 0908.863.965 (Mr. Le Hong Son)
- Phone: 028.62696129 – 028.22481926
- Fax: 08.62696032
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.hopcungcaocap.vn
- Fanpage: Hoang Vuong Paper Packaging Co., Ltd
HOANG VUONG PAPER PACKAGING CO., LTD
Over 10 years of experience in paper packaging and built a brand reputation in the market. Hoang Vuong Paper Packaging Co., Ltd is proud to be a private packaging enterprise in Vietnam accompanied by major domestic and foreign brands.
Hoang Vuong Paper Packaging Company always accompanies your company on the journey to find creativity, seek innovation, and make a difference. Your success is both our achievement and our motivation to continue to be more creative and professional.
High-end paper bags are made from high-quality paper materials to replace other types of bags such as plastic bags, nylon bags, or pp woven bags. They not only serve as a replacement for other kinds of bags but also make a strong impression on customers while having high advertising effectiveness.
Premium paper bags can increase the value of the products they contain when professionally designed and clear.
The outstanding advantage of this type of bag is that the printing is very eye-catching, the cost is relatively low, and it can be produced in small quantities. Furthermore, this paper bag is environmentally friendly and is seen as a trend for the future.
Products in high-quality paper bags will increase their value and express the giver’s intention when the paper bag is designed impressively, uniquely, and fashionably but not too complicated.
In addition, the paper market used to produce bags is very diverse. Depending on the market segment of each product type, we can use suitable types of paper.
(1) Duplex paper has a white main surface and a darker black surface on the other side. That’s why it is often used because it is cheaper than other paper types.
(2) Couche paper has both sides glossy and smooth white; it is more durable and is commonly used in fashion, cosmetics, and companies that must show professionalism and class.
(3) Art paper will increase value, luxury, and class. Nowadays, many businesses use art paper to make bags; unlike other paper materials, art paper has many beautiful designs and colors.
Common paper materials for paper bags printing
Printing paper bags with different paper materials, such as kraft paper bags, and marketing paper bags,… to serve the business needs of sales and brand promotion is one of the popular printing services of printing companies. Learn about the printing materials to select the best when printing paper bags.
1. Kraft paper
This type of recycled paper is often used as a lining material for cartons. Printing bags with kraft paper is also known as cement paper bags because the color is similar to cement bags. Kraft paper bag printing designs are usually simple, using 2-color offset printing technology. The cheap cost of this kraft paper material makes it quite popular nowadays.
2. Coated paper
Leaflets, folding brochures, and catalogs… are the most common products using this coated paper. The characteristic of this paper material is that it has a glossy, smooth white surface, creating a very beautiful image effect. When printing bags with coated paper, because the paper price is high, it is often applied to famous brands or businesses that want to assert their professionalism and unique class.
3. Duplex paper
One side is similar to coated paper, and the other is darker and cheaper, so this paper material is the most commonly used printing technology nowadays. Almost any product you are doing business with can use this paper material to print bags. To enhance the image effect as well as the durability of the product, the paper bags can be laminated after printing.
4. Ford paper
Ford paper is the most commonly used paper in digital printing. You can easily find Ford paper in products such as envelopes, note paper, and letterheads in offset printing technology. Almost all photocopy shops nowadays use this type of paper.
5. Bristol paper
This material is even more high-end than couche, with better thickness and ink adhesion, resulting in more beautiful image effects. Paper bags are usually not preferred to use this material, while it is widely applied to products such as paper boxes or wedding invitations.
In addition, there are other paper materials such as crystal, ivory, and art paper… depending on the intended use, the printing unit will advise you on the most suitable material.
Choosing the suitable printing material is essential in ensuring the product’s quality. It not only helps you to get the best commitment for your packaging products but also helps to reduce costs in the best way.
What standards should an impressive high-end paper bag printing sample meet?
- (1) Bag size: Related to the weight and size of the product you put in the bag.
- (2) Structure: The bag uses thick or thin paper; eye-catching color printing containing messages you want to send to customers; glossy, matte, textured, or decorated bags.
- (3) The bag handle also plays an equally important role; suitable colors and styles of handles make the paper bag look more beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated.
- (4) Finally, depending on the purpose of use and financial ability, you should consider the quantity of printing because the larger the quantity, the lower the cost per bag, and vice versa.