Medical mask box
The medical mask box is produced on a closed production line from material preparation to printing and additional processing such as foil stamping, embossing, lamination, or UV spraying to shape details, enhancing the aesthetic value of the mask box.
Hoang Vuong Paper Packaging Co., Ltd always accompanies your company in finding creativity seeking, innovation, and difference. Your success is the result and motivation for us to continue to be more creative and professional.
The medical face mask box is produced on a closed production line, from material preparation to printing and additional processing, such as embossing, hot stamping, lamination, or UV printing on details, to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the mask box.
Like other goods on the market, medical face masks are a relatively new product that has become popular in recent years. In the past, this type of product was commonly stored in plastic bags, and when paper packaging became more popular, manufacturers switched to using paper packaging to protect the environment.
The production of medical face mask boxes goes through several stages: design, printing, and processing to create a beautiful product for customers.
– Like printing tissue boxes, the prerequisite when designing a mask box is to meet hygiene and safety standards for users.
– Each business positions its brand for a specific target customer, so choosing the material for the box is also a criterion for selection. Some paper materials can be selected: Ivory paper, Duplex 2-sided white paper, and Duplex 1-sided white paper.
– The thickness of the paper can be thin or thick, depending on the customer’s choice. Usually, it is 250gsm – 300gsm in weight.
– Simple images, not too complicated. Soft curves can be added to attract the buyer’s attention as a reminder of the product’s characteristics inside the box.
– The main colors of the mask box are white and blue or other colors.
– Convenient open lid for multiple openings.
– The box design has standard sizes, ensuring that it will not be exposed when used to ensure hygiene for the mask.
– Crease and die-cut the finished product.
– Delivery time is 5-7 days depending on the number of mask boxes you order.
– Packaging and delivery.